For those looking to maintain their property please see below the colour scheme which is to be used for all works to the front elevation. Please note that retailers might use different names to describe the same paint colour. We have provided some of the commonly used names below, but it is important that you order any paint based on the British Standard numbers provided to ensure that you get the correct colour.
The Keep colour scheme:
- Porch side rails & door = BS 18 B 29 (Raven)
- Panel under front window = BS 10 C 39 (Dark olive / Saluki / Seaweed / Riverbed)
- Window sashes, gutters, downpipes = BS 10 A 07 (Nimbus grey / Wood ash / Woodash)
- Garage door and frames = BS 10 A 07 (Nimbus grey / Wood ash / Woodash)
- Letterbox panel = colour of choice
- All other areas = BS 00 E 55 (White)